Sender:Caroling
Date/Time:2005-Jan-10 13:51:00
Subject:Re: "Don Bain - superstar" or "One more site with stolen Don's panoramas"

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: "Don Bain - superstar" or "One more site with stolen Don's panoramas" Caroling 2005-Jan-10 13:51:00
Enlightened self interest is a win/win way to negotiate.
If Don can find a way to link to the tour site, and the tour site
gives credit and a link to Don's site, they are mutually beneficial.
I believe that one criteria of search engines is how many sites
link to the target. So giving a link increases visibility
It's great that on this list, people can act as translators
and interpreters.

--- In #removed#, "Alex Makienko" <#removed#> wrote:
> Tim,
> I will try to contact site administration and to resolve this
problem.