Sender:Edward Fink
Date/Time:2005-Feb-06 23:38:00
Subject:RE: The Peace Wave - March 20

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: The Peace Wave - March 20 Edward Fink 2005-Feb-06 23:38:00
            Give me a break.  Where did you buy the food you ate today?
You grew it ALL yourself?  NO MARKET?  Did you mine the metals to make
your forks and spoons too?  Or do you make those out of wood from your
yard?  Did you grow that keyboard you're typing on, or did you BUY it
someplace?  Did you make the clothes you're wearing - from cotton you
grew in your yard?  Somewhere today, someone's life was saved with a
defibrillator that was BOUGHT someplace.  Pieces of it were bought in
markets throughout the world and assembled someplace else in the world.

There have been markets since there have been people.  What they hell
are they teaching in Economics 101 nowadays to make people think a
market is something evil?

Earth, rainbows, flowers, butterflies and of course peace and love are
all fine and dandy, but keep a grip on reality.  You and almost everyone
on this list would DIE without markets.

Ed