Sender:pedro_silva58
Date/Time:2005-Mar-31 20:29:00
Subject:Re: fisheye lenses : Nikkor 10.5 mm vs Sigma 15

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: fisheye lenses : Nikkor 10.5 mm vs Sigma 15 pedro_silva58 2005-Mar-31 20:29:00
hi all!
i've followed this thread with interest, hoping someone would compare
the nikon and the sigma 15mm (yes, not the 8).  they are comparable
(both full frame, etc), and i'm considering getting one of them.  the
sigma is cheaper, as expected, but is it worse?  anyone has experience
with these, and would be willing to share?  links ok too!
tia and cheers,
pedro