Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2005-Jul-16 23:59:00
Subject:Re: Press and publicity... and no competitions please.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Press and publicity... and no competitions please. Hans Nyberg 2005-Jul-16 23:59:00
On 17/7-2005, at 0.09, Markus Altendorff wrote:

> #removed# wrote:
>> Amazing I checked my name also ....wwp was there on the first
>> page....never
>> happened before....go
>
> I do think we have to thank Hans Nyberg of panoramas.dk for
> that - when we asked him, he suggested we use as much
> information as possible in the title of the page. We're
> printing "<event title> - <panorama title> - <Photographer>
> - World Wide Panorama" as the title tag for each page, and
> these pages are massively cross-linked, too (through the
> maps, indices, event descriptions etc.).

Thank Apple for the pagerank. Fact is until a couple of days ago WWP
startpage had a pagerank of 8, something which is incredibly hard to
get.
I did some investigations and found at last the link to World Wide
Panoramas in the link on the Hotnews page.
They use to change most the links but WWP has stayed there for many
months.
The hotnews page has a pagerank of 10 which influences on the WWP rank.

I believe Google just updated the pageranks yesterday. I have jumped up
as a 7 again after a long time as 6 and WWP has gone down form 8 to 7.
Probably some of the other high rank links to WWP has gone into an
archive with lower rank.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
commercial photographer