Sender:Markus Altendorff
Date/Time:2005-Sep-26 19:05:00
Subject:Re: Stitcher 5.0

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Stitcher 5.0 Markus Altendorff 2005-Sep-26 19:05:00
Internet wrote:
> I just tried REALVIZ Stitcher 5.0's autostitch function. And it works
> great! You just have to load the photo's and have to click once and
> after about half an hour you got a perfectly stitched pano.

Don't i wish i could say the same... i've got my
registration number, i've got the polite email saying "the
download is in the mail" ;), and that's about it. Still
assembling my WWP candidates in Stitcher 4...

then again, i'm very curious as to how well St.5 will deal
with the sky hemisphere of landscapes :) (though
technically, it would suffice to find areas of similar
colour - no detail, no visible alignment error :)

Would you mind being a bit more specific while i wait for my
own first-hand experience? ;) Computer specs, panorama size,
input images, etc.?

-Markus