Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2005-Dec-11 09:01:00
Subject:Re: Next Event - Best of 2005

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Next Event - Best of 2005 Caroling Geary 2005-Dec-11 09:01:00
Mac feedback here.

Shockwave for Director plug-in failed to load successfully. In
Safari, I have Shockwave version 8.5.1. I suppose it needs upgrading,
but the error message doesn't give me a link to do so.

Java version works fine. I find the controls in the movie frame are
distracting. It is so easy and natural for me to control the movie
with my pointer.

The shiny green floor looks almost wetter than the lake. That is some
view!

On Dec 11, 2005, at 1:33 AM, Ingemar Bergmark wrote:

> It's great to get some feedback from Mac users! I'm using a Windows PC
> myself, and never have a chance to test my site on a Mac.
>
> Uri Cogan mentioned that the java viewer did not display on his
> Mac, ... so
> I changed it to a jar file. I hope it works now.
>
> Robert C. Fisher mentioned that the QT and Shockwave windows opened to
> fullscreen,

Caroling Geary
www.wholeo.net