Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2005-Dec-11 20:36:00
Subject:Re: Next Event - Best of 2005

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Next Event - Best of 2005 Caroling Geary 2005-Dec-11 20:36:00
As I reported previously, the java version worked with Safari.
Now I tried the java with Firefox, v 1.5, Mac OS 10.4.3
which works for me.
Interesting, the Shockwave also works in Firefox, whereas previously
it didn't in Safari. Obviously, this is a tricky business.

The panos to check are here:
http://www.bergmark.com/pano/showPano.php?
id=KBS1_1&viewer=woodframe&logo=0

On Dec 11, 2005, at 1:31 PM, Uri Cogan wrote:

> Ingemar Bergmark wrote:
>
>> Uri Cogan mentioned that the java viewer did not display on his
>> Mac, and
>> looking at my code I saw that the java-archive I was using was in
>> zip-format. A typical Windows format more than anything else I
>> guess, so
>> I changed it to a jar file. I hope it works now.
>
> Unfortunately no. My browser is Mozilla Firefox 1.07 for the Mac, it
> loads the Java Applet and then gives the same error message as
> before. The bottom of the screen says "Start: applet not
> initialized". I also tried with Micro$oft Internet Explorer 5.2.3 for
> the Mac and received the same Java error. Explorer also refused to
> display the Shockwave version.

Caroling Geary
www.wholeo.net