Sender:Uri Cogan
Date/Time:2005-Dec-11 19:31:00
Subject:Re: Next Event - Best of 2005

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Next Event - Best of 2005 Uri Cogan 2005-Dec-11 19:31:00
Ingemar Bergmark wrote:

>Uri Cogan mentioned that the java viewer did not display on his Mac, and
>looking at my code I saw that the java-archive I was using was in
>zip-format. A typical Windows format more than anything else I guess, so
>I changed it to a jar file. I hope it works now.

Unfortunately no. My browser is Mozilla Firefox 1.07 for the Mac, it
loads the Java Applet and then gives the same error message as
before. The bottom of the screen says "Start: applet not
initialized". I also tried with Micro$oft Internet Explorer 5.2.3 for
the Mac and received the same Java error. Explorer also refused to
display the Shockwave version.
--
               Uri Cogan
        http://www.uricogan.com