Sender:Mickael Therer
Date/Time:2006-Jan-05 01:24:00
Subject:Re: Seen them all!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Seen them all! Mickael Therer 2006-Jan-05 01:24:00
--- In #removed#, "Robert Bilsland" <#removed#> wrote:

> Well I took the time and over a few nights I have now looked at all
> the "Best of 2005" entries and what a great lot of submissions there
> are.

thank you for uncovering Brandon Rowell's Minneapolis
Skyline for me, I could never get there so far unfortunately ?

My wish for the 2006 WWPs is to have an integrated
search feature by keywords/title/location and/or
content/caption/occurence, or whatever is convenient,
else it seems the WWP could soon and too early become
unbrowseable unless you've got "a few nights to spend"

-mickael