Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2006-Jun-25 23:10:00
Subject:Re: A couple of friends dropped in for a drink...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: A couple of friends dropped in for a drink... Caroling Geary 2006-Jun-25 23:10:00
See previous discussion on this list about the display size problem.
I believe the fix is to remove the second sentence in the DOCTYPE at
the top of the HTML source code for the page.

That is, don't use this:

Use this:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN">
or what I'm using:

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net