Sender:Robert Agnel
Date/Time:2006-Jul-16 14:47:00
Subject:Re: Bizkaia bridge Wold Heritage

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Bizkaia bridge Wold Heritage Robert Agnel 2006-Jul-16 14:47:00
--- In #removed#, "Inaki Rezola" <inaki_rz20004@...> wrote:

> Hi list!
>
> This is to tell you that Bizkaia Bridge -my World Heritage WWP
> submission- has finally reached World Heritage status. And this is the
> first WH in the Basque Country, which adds to our joy.
>
> Congratulations to all for the WWP!
>
> Inaki Rezola

That is great news Inaki

The Rideau Canal from Ottawa to Kingston, Ontario, Canada
is being inspected by a World Heritage selection team in September.
Jim Watters and I submitted panos of the canal for the world heritage event.
http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp604/html/JimWatters.html
http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp604/html/RobertAgnel.html

Hope the good luck continues and the Rideau Canal is selected next year.
Here is a summer and winter (4 mb 7 scene pano) view of the canal in Ottawa.
http://www.ottawapanoramas.com/ottawalocks.html
http://www.ottawapanoramas.com/rideaucanalskati.html

Rob