Sender:A Y R T O N
Date/Time:2004-Jun-17 14:59:00
Subject:Re: UNESCO Tentative Sites list

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: UNESCO Tentative Sites list A Y R T O N 2004-Jun-17 14:59:00
Hi Landis
I'm back
On the official site
ALL the official sites are NOT, any of them in my city, Rio de Janeiro.
What do you suggest me ?
Go ahead and shoot from the TENTATIVE list ???

Look below the official ones:

  1980 Historic Town of Ouro Preto |
  ----------

  1982 Historic Centre of the Town of Olinda |
  ----------

  1984 Igua?u National Park |
  ----------

  1985 Historic Centre of Salvador de Bahia |
  ----------

  1985 Sanctuary of Bom Jesus do Congonhas |
  ----------

  1987 Brasilia |
  ----------

  1991 Serra da Capivara National Park |
  ----------

  1997  Historic Centre of S?o Luis |
  ----------

  1999?Historic Centre of the Town of Diamantina

  ----------

  1999?Discovery Coast Atlantic Forest Reserves

  1999?Atlantic Forest Southeast Reserves

  2000, 2003 Central Amazon Conservation Complex
  2000 Pantanal Conservation Area
  2001 Cerrado Protected Areas: Chapada dos Veadeiros & Emas National
Parks
  2001 Brazilian Atlantic Islands: Fernando de Noronha and Atol das
Rocas Reserves
  2001 Historic Centre of the Town of Goi?s