Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2006-Sep-13 23:45:00
Subject:Re: QuickTime 7.1.3 changes kiosk and Flash availability

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: QuickTime 7.1.3 changes kiosk and Flash availability Caroling Geary 2006-Sep-13 23:45:00
OK, trying to comply, I was fully into it and almost done when I
clicked "problem details" to see the format of the bug report and how
they wanted it structured. At that Safari ate the page of the bug
report, losing my 30 minutes of detailed work. Honestly I can't go
through it again at this moment. I'm going to try to do damage
control on my website first.

And more honestly, I do not believe this is a bug. If you think it
is, I do not think you have fully studied the problem.

By the way, I found out about this problem on both the quicktime-
users list and the QuickTime Apple forum. I didn't discover or
uncover this problem, others did. Which you probably know by now,
since you are on the users list.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net