Sender:darkfact95
Date/Time:2006-Oct-21 00:22:00
Subject:Re: How about... a more productive thread: WWP enhancements for 07?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: How about... a more productive thread: WWP enhancements for 07? darkfact95 2006-Oct-21 00:22:00
well, almost each and every member of my family that spent some time
with google earth, always ended up saying how they wish they were able
to actually 'view' and walk around the place they're looking at.
And WWP can provide that through the panoramas and VRs of different
parts and locations in the world.
Now, don't think of it about making wealthy people richer... think of
it as helping the geo project, by doing what you love doing best. when
Google people get intrested in the wwp and want to make the panoramas
somehow part of their google earth, they might fund the geo project,
and this mean better exposure for wwp and in return more people to see
our work.

thats how i think of it, but i might be wrong :p