Sender:Keith Martin
Date/Time:2006-Nov-05 18:38:00
Subject:Re: shockwave player...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: shockwave player... Keith Martin 2006-Nov-05 18:38:00
Sometime around 5/11/06 (at 18:19 +0000) darkfact95 said:

>i'm trying to find a player for my panoramas other than quicktime
>since almost everyone i told about my site seems to lack that player.

Just a quick question: did people just tell you that based on what
they think they know about their PC setup or did they find it out by
visiting and *failing* to see your QTVR content?

Many people don't realise that they do actually have QuickTime
installed, but it does come preinstalled on some PCs (from Sony?) and
is a functionally-important part of iTunes, which itself is required
software for all iPod users.

(Just in case this helps make your life any easier! ;-)