Sender:fcp.fernando
Date/Time:2006-Nov-06 13:19:00
Subject:Re: shockwave player...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: shockwave player... fcp.fernando 2006-Nov-06 13:19:00
Hi Darkfact ( couldn't your mama call you Landrover or something... lol )

Look ..pano2qtvr is a great software , a great solution ..( thks
Thomas )and it costs you around 50 euros ...something you can afford
if you avoid a usual weekend drinking...;-)

Fernando

PS By the way Thomas ...( if you are reading this ..) don't take this
as pressure ..but the moving objects in flash....is really hard needed
. It will be another milestone achieved by you.