Sender:Wheaton, Simon
Date/Time:2007-Jan-04 18:31:00
Subject:Re: Comments

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Comments Wheaton, Simon 2007-Jan-04 18:31:00
The various icons are Previous, Open Fullscreen, A-Z, Regions, Thumbnails, Show In Map, Next.

The detail information is Description, Location, Time/Date and Equipment.

The only item in there I can see that would be 'of interest only to a minority of technically inclined visitors' is the Equipment detail.

Please explain what the other items are that would be 'of interest only to a minority of technically inclined visitors'?

So you think we should lose everything but the pano itself?

Simon
Canberra
AUSTRALIA