Sender:Norman Shapiro
Date/Time:2007-Mar-27 20:49:00
Subject:Re: banding problems

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: banding problems Norman Shapiro 2007-Mar-27 20:49:00
Hans, thanks, holding the CTRL key worked. I now have almost no
banding, a file size of 700kb, and a sharper image going from a larger
original file.

Now I'm curious, my cube faces are larger than yours-what are the
sizes of you PSD files you are using for 700X700 and 1500X1500 cube
faces.  Mine a little larger than yours 1024X1024 and 1908X1908.  ---