Sender:lzhshen
Date/Time:2007-Oct-03 12:45:00
Subject:Re: Is there a software to automatically stitch cubic panorama images?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Is there a software to automatically stitch cubic panorama images? lzhshen 2007-Oct-03 12:45:00
Hi Mike,

    Thanks for your information.

    I just download a trial version of autopano pro 1.3 and find out
that it is difficult to generate a cubic or ball like panorama photo
from screen shot within a 3D game or general photo taken by DC without
fisheye lens. Do you have any tip to generate cubic or ball like
panorama photo in this way? What kind of software are you using? In
general, how many photos are required for a cubic or ball like panorama?

    By the way, it seems that autopano does not support png file
format. With jpg input images, the output panorama photo's quality is
low. Am I right?

Thanks!
Leo

--- In #removed#, "ptgroup" <ptgroup@...> wrote:

> If you have sufficient overlap - Autopano, PTGUI, Hugin will do the
stitching
> nearly automatically. Autopano may be a ltlle more "auto" then the
others.
> It doesn?t matter where the images origin - see the Google - image
stitching in the web - so
> I guess you just try Autopano and PTGUI - there are demos in the web.
> Ciao
> Mike
>   -----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----
von Uri Cogan