Sender:Rolf Ris
Date/Time:2004-Jul-04 17:41:00
Subject:Re: Problems with panning on some full screen

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Problems with panning on some full screen Rolf Ris 2004-Jul-04 17:41:00
Hallo Hans

I din't expect, that adding a logo to the pano will make problems.
To add the logo by doing it according to the description from Apple.

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/QuickTime/InsideQT_QTVR/3Chap/
chapter_4_section_6.html

This is not a new technic, because the documentation is datet to
2002-10-1.

I tested the panos on my powerbook with QSX and Quicktime 6.5
and also with my Wintel-PC running under Windows XP with Quicktime 6.5.

Greetings from Swiss

Rolf Ris

(Yeah..., Roger Federer has made it again)