Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Jul-04 18:16:00
Subject:Re: Problems with panning on some full screen

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Problems with panning on some full screen Landis 2004-Jul-04 18:16:00
I'm curious if it's the way the logo was applied, or the fact that
there is a logo at all.

Just out of curiosity - those of you who are having problems viewing
some - do the following ones work as expected?

Cylindrical, with logo, no rotate:
http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp304/html/LandisBennett.html

Cubic, no logo, auto-rotate:
http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp304/html/KatKalamaras.html

I tend to avoid putting auto-rotate or logos on fullscreen panos, so
I don't have any examples.  But I know how these were done and I'm
curious if they also have the problems that people have referred to.

-Landis