Sender:John Fellers
Date/Time:2004-Jul-04 19:29:00
Subject:RE: Problems with panning on some full screen

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Problems with panning on some full screen John Fellers 2004-Jul-04 19:29:00
It may be the combination of auto-rotate with the stationary Gif logo.

Your full-screen panos work fine on my machine (P4, Win XP Pro, IE 6 and
QuickTime 6.5.)

However, the full-screen panos with both autorotate and logo, identified by
Hans Nyberg, do not work on the above machine.

My full screen pano
http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp604/html/JohnFellers.html, with no gif
logo, but with an embedded auto-rotate sprite and Fast Start VR, seems to
work (at least on the above described machine.)

JF