Sender:Edward C Hass
Date/Time:2007-Dec-23 21:18:00
Subject:Re: Registered as a Member ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Registered as a Member ? Edward C Hass 2007-Dec-23 21:18:00
Ayrton:
  No not an offense, just a quote from a previous email I had recieved as one of the supposed WWP group from the code monkey Markus .... Please go to the bottom and read red text..... ed hass

  REMINDER:
To qualify for the Wrinkle tribute, your panorama MUST
have been photographed between December 21st, 18:08
London/Greenwich/ Universal Time, and December 22nd,
18:08 London/Greenwich/ Universal Time (ideally, on
Dec.22nd, 0608 UTC). Please do not send in panoramas
taken outside this timeframe, we'll need to check the
date/time before the new events get published.

I'll update the thumbnails from time to time (most
likely daily in the european evening/night) . Since i'm
using a screenshot capture script to make the
thumbnails (at 2:1 aspect ratio), there happen to be a
few with less-than-nice cropping that i've yet to fix
by hand.
Checking the server account requests also is manual
labor, so please be patient - you may receive your
mailed password within the hour, or it could take a
day or two. If it takes longer than that, check that
it's not disappeared into your spam mail filter (if
applicable).

Meanwhile, all the best Season's greetings from:
Markus
resident WWP code monkey ;)

AYRTON - avi <#removed#> wrote:
          On 12/23/07, Edward C Hass <#removed#> wrote:
> I wish I could grasp this WWP Concept.
> After trying to join and have my name listed as one of the photogs 3x.
> I still await a reply from the head monkeys :)

Sorry
my english is not that good ,,,
but WHAT do you mean by :
HEAD MONKEYS ???