Sender:Edward C Hass
Date/Time:2007-Dec-24 19:14:00
Subject:Re: Registered as a Member ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Registered as a Member ? Edward C Hass 2007-Dec-24 19:14:00
Landis:
  Guess the senior moment has kicked in for me.
  Thanx for the reply but for some reason have not seen nor recieved your replies to me via emails.
  how about one more time.
  Ill put wwp as an acceptable email ?
  ed

Landis <#removed#> wrote:
          >Hey Marcus:
> Still would like to see my name posted after 2 years of searching
>and hoping to be one of the WWP Gang....Thats also lite hearted
>humor.
> ed

Ed,

You've got to meet us half-way. An account was re-created for you on
20 December and I sent you an activation notice. Another was
requested and the info was sent to you by Markus on 22 December. But
you still haven't logged into the WWP prep server (using the
directions in that email).

If you didn't take a panorama during the Wrinkle Tribute open
photography period, but you still have a panorama taken any time
during the year of 2007 you can join the 'Best of 2007' event and
upload your panorama there.

Once you have a panorama in ANY event, you'll remain on the list of
photographers. But you must upload something by the end of the
editing period - this Friday.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please see the
all the info we've written up at
(http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/worldwidepanorama/wwp/practical/NextEvent....)
or send an email to #removed# and one of us will be
happy to help you.

-Landis