Sender:Joel M. Baldwin
Date/Time:2007-Dec-25 03:08:00
Subject:Re: FullScreen max 3Mb's

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: FullScreen max 3Mb's Joel M. Baldwin 2007-Dec-25 03:08:00
This is a world wide site.

Not everyone in the world has the same access to bandwidth.
It's not just a matter of the posters, but also the viewers.

Also, I would imagine that the percentage of people that have the larger
sized screens AND run the screens at a resolution where they can tell the
diff between a 2mb pano and a 3mb pano is still pretty small.

( it's amazing the # of people who get the larger screens and still run
  at lower resolutions )

--On Monday, December 24, 2007 4:39 PM -0800 "#removed#"