Sender:Viktor Balogh
Date/Time:2007-Dec-25 22:58:00
Subject:Re: FullScreen max 3Mb's

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: FullScreen max 3Mb's Viktor Balogh 2007-Dec-25 22:58:00
Hello

I suggest to choose approximately 1600px as the cube size,
and not to sharpen the upper and lower cube faces.
Sharpening results in a much more file size,
and for example the tiny boughs of the trees don't need sharpening.
At least it is more pleasant not to sharpen everything.

And you can even choose a lower quality for the upper
and lower cube faces, so that must be under 3Mbytes.

I think skipping this event would be silly.... ;)

(But yes, screen resolutions will be higher every year.)

Best regards,

Viktor

Visit my panoramic photoblog!

http://vrphoto.hu