Sender:bw19h
Date/Time:2007-Dec-25 20:06:00
Subject:Re: FullScreen max 3Mb's

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: FullScreen max 3Mb's bw19h 2007-Dec-25 20:06:00
--- In #removed#, Willy Kaemena <wkaemena@...> wrote:

> Here the monitor resolution of my last 2000 visitors
>
> 	804	41.32%	1024x768
> 	627	32.22%	1280x1024
> 	372	19.12%	Unknown
> 	83	4.27%	800x600
> 	43	2.21%	1152x864
> 	17	0.87%	1600x1200
>
> Willy Kaemena

Yep,
but screens are groing fast and so is resolution.
The WWP is also a library for the future, isn't it ?
That's my point.

With my choice for "best of" I have to reduce cubes to ?1350 jpg 80% to get under the 3
MB.
It's a landscape in spring with a lot of trees and details.
If I reduce the jpg compression I get banding in the sky and 1350pix cube size..... :-(
I think I will skip that entry...