Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2008-May-22 16:27:00
Subject:Re: ZKM project

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: ZKM project AYRTON 2008-May-22 16:27:00
Luis it seems that you're not getting the point again,or insist in not
READING it !!!

The problem is his or her, i don't care, proposal that :
 if we do not contact them ...
They will "get it" as an approval to use !!!

You're not blind my God.
THIS is what I'm talking about !!!
His/her behavior of writing THIS :
- if you don't say nothing, I understand you're supposedly saying yes !

THIS is ridiculous and illegal.

Can you get it now ?

Thanks

--