Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2004-Jul-27 20:38:00
Subject:Re: Future of the World Wide Panorama - Themes

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Future of the World Wide Panorama - Themes G. Donald Bain 2004-Jul-27 20:38:00
Harald,

Good source of ideas, thanks. I notice that some topics had over two
thousand submissions, but "laundry" only 184. We will be careful to
only choose topics of wide interest.

Object movies have been accepted for both WWP events -- see:
	http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp304/html/ThomasWinter.html

Apple originally referred to giant outside object movies like this as
"orbits", which makes a lot of sense. I see many opportunities for
objects and orbits among the themes.

Don