Sender:Charles Carstensen
Date/Time:2004-Jul-29 13:40:00
Subject:Future of the World Wide Panorama - Themes

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Future of the World Wide Panorama - Themes Charles Carstensen 2004-Jul-29 13:40:00
Having a theme seems to be a better direction in that it is
specifically creative when combined with solstice shooting. It won't be
long before landscapes and interiors will become "run of the mill".

Tito Dupret said it best with the idea of "Families of the world".
People at the time of a solstice could draw public interest, possibly
to a greater degree than places.

Having a narrow window (max 3 days) to shoot the images also adds to
the mysterious interest. The narrower the window, the better. Weather
is just a part of the challenge. WWP is such a terrific concept. Count
me in on the next shoot whatever it may be. I am a newby, just learning
and having too much fun.

Too much organization, rules, regulations, politics, and it is no
longer fun.

Hey, I am in the mountains, vote no ocean shots. :) Oh well, the ocean
WAS here some time ago - suppose I could find evidence of that.

Best,

Charles "Chuck" Carstensen
Montrose, Colorado USA