Sender:Dlpnet
Date/Time:2004-Jul-27 21:18:00
Subject:Re: Future of the World Wide Panorama - Themes

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Future of the World Wide Panorama - Themes Dlpnet 2004-Jul-27 21:18:00
Hello all,

> First, it must be universal, both geographically and culturally. For
> example, I would love to do a theme of "mountains", but that might not
> be fair to potential participants in Louisiana, Florida, Holland, etc.
> Each theme should ideally have both indoors and outdoors examples.

I totally agree. I didn t participate at the second WWP because there
was no WH site near me and just shooting to be in the "everything else"
category was not that fun. But finding a "universal" theme is far from
easy :)

I also think that the theme should be found by the 'person(s) in charge'
(ie for the moment Don and Landis) and announced at the right moment.
This keep a little suspense and improve the creativity.

That's all,

"Mes 2 centimes",

Stephane

ps: I love this one :