Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2004-Jul-28 00:26:00
Subject:Re: ? Can Tito use any of the WHS images taken at the WWP ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: ? Can Tito use any of the WHS images taken at the WWP ? Dave 360texas.com 2004-Jul-28 00:26:00
--- In #removed#, Harald Walker <#removed#> wrote:
> Dave 360texas.com wrote:
>
> >Will Tito be able to use (or already has)any of those panoramas?
> >Seems like a tremendeous resource.
> >

> I offered some of my already existing Word Heritage panoramas to
Tito
> before the wwp06 and got this answer:
> "Unfortunately we don't host third parties works and link only
purely
> informational spherical QTVR Tours."
>
> cu,
>
> Harald

If I were Tito, in my opinion, I would think 2 times about the WPP
offer to improve his website.. as well as the UNESCO's website.

After all.. we have to ask the question.. what was the World Wide
Panorama's effort .. if not to support the World Heritage effort...

Is there a need to continue? With WPP?? or World Heritage??  Why
follow??  We need to help.. but....

DAve