Sender:Kat Kalamaras
Date/Time:2004-Jul-28 14:11:00
Subject:Re: Future of the World Wide Panorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Future of the World Wide Panorama Kat Kalamaras 2004-Jul-28 14:11:00
I really like Alex's and Kathy's idea.  I was beginning to think about
festivals or cultural days that we might want to capture and share with
others that fall outside the solar calendar.
Festivals of the World or something...[(Mardi Gras, Weinachtsmarkt,
Carnival, etc...) a difficult subject I know].

~Kat