Sender:Kathy Wheeler
Date/Time:2004-Jul-28 02:22:00
Subject:Re: Future of the World Wide Panorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Future of the World Wide Panorama Kathy Wheeler 2004-Jul-28 02:22:00
On 28/07/2004, at 8:08 AM, Alex Makienko wrote:
> 2. How often - solstice/equinox period and week-long time frame look
> quite
> reasonable but... But there is a small issue - some very interesting
> and
> spectacular events, seasons etc. may be out of the time frame.

Alex raises a good point. Without wishing to detract from the
equinox/solstice timing (which I think is good) how about we have one
extra "launch" some time during the year that is totally freeform -
people can contribute any of their panos they think captured a
significant event taken any time in the previous 12 months? Perhaps as
a New Year launch - "the year that was" or "retrospect"?

Cheers,
KathyW.