Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2009-Jun-29 20:19:00
Subject:Re: Jpeg - Late Edit request for Tedi Turnipseed

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Jpeg - Late Edit request for Tedi Turnipseed Dave 360texas.com 2009-Jun-29 20:19:00
Hi Eric,

Tedi Turnipseed sent a request for lost username and password to Pat Swovelin.  Not sure if he received it due to different time zone. (East Coast US vs I think Pat is in Europe]

So on her behalf, I now make request for late edit [upload] She registered before December 08 I think] and needs an email copy of her registered user name and password.  Pls send it to her email she last used. Her last WWP was "Golf Green" for WWP COLOR.

She inadvertantly skipped a couple of WWP events due taking panorama lessons and producing 50+ or so pano's for clients.

Thanks for your help.

/s/
Dave still at 360texas.com