Sender:prague
Date/Time:2010-Jan-21 10:59:00
Subject:Re: facebook petition to FREE YOUR CAMERA SOFTWARE

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: facebook petition to FREE YOUR CAMERA SOFTWARE prague 2010-Jan-21 10:59:00
I think that's a GOOD PROBLEM TO HAVE ;-)))

It's like complaining that auto-exposure in video cameras will just allow amateurs to go out and shoot garbage. Hey, all that garbage on youtube is defining our generation a lot more, in a much shorter time, than the decades-long squabble over HDTV protocols and implementation.

But I digress.

Great, higher dynamic range sensors are on the way. Can we please control these sensors the way WE want to? Not in the narrowly defined unimaginative ways the camera companies think that average people want to?