Sender:Viktor Balogh
Date/Time:2010-Feb-26 13:21:00
Subject:Re: question re: download of panoramatic images in flash

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: question re: download of panoramatic images in flash Viktor Balogh 2010-Feb-26 13:21:00
Hi,

Actually I would say that it depends on the license the photographer
selected. But in most cases, it is illegal to download/duplicate the
panorama on your system. In your case I would collect the links for the
best panoramas as bookmarks, and see it on the web. It's the most clean
method, and I think that in these modern days everyone have permanent
connection to the internet.

Regards,
Viktor Balogh

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 00:09:39 -0300, AYRTON <#removed#> wrote:
> LEGAL answer is:
>
> it is ILLEGAL do download files from other photographers without their
> consent
>
> AYRTON
>

> On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Sacha Griffin <
> #removed#> wrote:
>
>> Short answer is no.
>>

>> Long answer is yes.
>>
>> The long answer requires understanding how the tour was made and
grabbing
>> the source images and replicating the environment to view them, such as
>> equirectalinear images, cubefaces, tiles, or something else.
>>

>> Sacha Griffin
>>
>> Southern Digital Solutions LLC
>>
>> http://www.seeit360.net
>>
>> http://www.southern-digital.com
>>
>> GMAIL IM: #removed#
>>
>> 404-551-4275

(I
>> have a PC).
>> Many thanks
>>
>> Dietrich
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 5:46 AM, <#removed#
>> <mailto:3z%40vrmag.org&lt;3z%2540vrmag.org&gt;>
>> >
>> wrote:
>>

>> > Hi,
>> > send it also to this list since all the top 20 are WWP participants.
>> >
>> > we finally managed to get the top of all time stories list live:
>> > http://panodigg.com/index.php?part=all_time <
>> > http://panodigg.com/index.php?part=all_time&gt;
>> >
>> > Panodigg's top 20 of all time stories:
>> >
>> > 1: Bernd Dohrmann "Bernd skydiving in Germany"
>> > 2: Bernd Dohrmann "Seconds before jumping"
>> > 3: Tristan Shu Lebeschu "Paragliding"
>> > 4: Andras Frenyo "Pillow fight day - New York City"
>> > 5: Bernd Dohrmann "VR pano - rundflug in einer a Boeing Stearman"
>> > 6: Aldo Hoeben "Experience a bubble party at Sziget 2007"
>> > 7: Bostjan Burger "Football: Slovenia Qualifies for World Cup"
>> > 8: Eric Rougier "Born to be wild"
>> > 9: Ben Kemprath "Lincoln high old theatre virtual tour"
>> > 10: Michael Medina "redwood state and Nat. Parks - Damnation Creek
>> > Trail"
>> > 11: Oleg Gaponyuk "Millennium UN Plaza Hotel. 40th Floor Window"
>> > 12: Peter Murphy "Sydney Harbour from air"
>> > 13: Jook Leung: "New Year Celebration at Times Square New Year 2009"
>> > 14. Ignacio Ferrando "The most scary one, 230m from ground"
>> > 15: Peter Murphy "Infinity Room -Fireflies on the water by Yayoi
>> > Kusama"
>> > 16: Ignacio Ferrando "Ignacio Rock climbing El Delfìn"
>> > 17: Yoshiyuki Kaneko "Lure Fishing"
>> > 18: Bernd Dohrmann "Yak 52 Kunstflug aerobatics looping"
>> > 19: Tabb Firchau "Aerial Panorama above surfers in Maui"
>> > 20: Hans von Weissenfluh "Budapest Great Synague"
>> >
>> > You can see here all the stories sorted by top votes here:
>> > http://panodigg.com/index.php?part=all_time <
>> > http://panodigg.com/index.php?part=all_time&gt;
>> >
>> > Do u PanoDigg? http://www.panodigg.com <http://www.panodigg.com>
>> > To Join Panodigg drop us a mail with your desired username and
password
>> at
>> > "register at panodigg.com" it's the only way to keep spammers out of
>> > our