Sender:Luciano
Date/Time:2010-Feb-24 17:12:00
Subject:Re: question re: download of panoramatic images in flash

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: question re: download of panoramatic images in flash Luciano 2010-Feb-24 17:12:00
Not so long answer:

1- Grab just the equirects. (read the sources to find it)
2- Use DevalVR stand alone to play it.

You will loose all extra stuffs like hotspots, sounds, flares, labels,
buttons, etc..
If you wanna the real deal (same interface), Sacha's long answer is right.

Luciano Bergesch

E: #removed#
[image: Orkut] #removed#
[image: Orkut] lucianob