Sender:Viktor Balogh
Date/Time:2010-Apr-15 11:05:00
Subject:Re: Central America

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Central America Viktor Balogh 2010-Apr-15 11:05:00
Hi Mike,

I don't hae any idea about the prices in south america. But I'm curious
about the prices in germany. In exchange, here is my experience in hungary:

The prices are around 100EUR/panorama, if more than 5 asked than there is
a discount. This is only for a single panorama. In the near past I found a
guy who takes panoramas for around 30 EUR/panorama, and in that price a
virtual tour is also included. I think this huge discount kills the other
ventures, especially because it is not manageable if you cannot do at least
10 panoramas a day. Here in hungary we need to pay very high taxes, from
every 100 EUR the company spends on me I get only 30 EUR, the other goes to
the state.

I don't want to be offtopic here, I'm just curious about the prices around
the world.

Regards,
Viktor

--