Sender:John Riley
Date/Time:2010-Apr-15 21:25:00
Subject:Re: Central America

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Central America John Riley 2010-Apr-15 21:25:00
On Apr 15, 2010, at 5:23 AM, mhc954 wrote:

> My son just asked me about the cost of virtual hotel-tours in
> Middle Americia, where he lives right now.
> app. 8 images , shooting & tour creation.
> Since I have absolutely no ideas of the calculation over ther I will not confuse him with German calculations that will not fit at all.
>
> Does anyone have a rough idea ?
> Just contact me directly .
>
> Thanks
> ciao
> mike
> www.360de.de

There are pretty significant economic differences among countries in Central America.  Maybe you would get more information if you specified the country.  For what it's worth, I will be in Costa Rica for July and early August 8-)  Just in case they need someone there and then.

John Riley
#removed#
(h)864-461-3504
(c)864-431-7075