Sender:Viktor Balogh
Date/Time:2010-Apr-15 15:50:00
Subject:Re: Central America

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Central America Viktor Balogh 2010-Apr-15 15:50:00
Hi Mike,

As far as I know, Aytron from Brasil could fight out in some cases (HDR,
gigapixel, color correction, etc...) pretty high prices, about
1000EUR/panorama. But this might have been a one-time client who paid that
much for a panorama. I read it in a thread either here in the WWP list or
in the PanoNG list. I cannot remember, it must be more than a year ago.
Anyway, he does very fine art panoramas.

Regards,
Viktor