Sender:prague
Date/Time:2010-Apr-27 08:50:00
Subject:Re: Central America

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Central America prague 2010-Apr-27 08:50:00
usage? work for hire or not? transfer copyright?

the fact that these requirements for making a fair price w/ a client haven't come up here, make me very nervous.

does everybody here just sell their panos and let the client use them forever, for anything they want?!

pricing images is complex. all the more so because some people out there don't research properly, and negotiate themselves out of a lifetime of recurring revenue, by selling images as "work for hire" / selling the full unlimited rights to their images. and when some people do that, a "proper" kind of pricing becomes all the more difficult.