Sender:Bo
Date/Time:2004-Sep-21 14:14:00
Subject:Thank You Hans

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Thank You Hans Bo 2004-Sep-21 14:14:00
Good Morning Hans

Thank you, I did look at the code and realized what you were saying,
it have been changed and should now work.

http://www.bophoto.com/panos/

I do not know WHAT got me the idea of trying to open a new window
for the Fullsize, when in fact I wanted to load it in the floating
window and re-size the floating window for the fullsize.

Doing it the way you suggested, caused the window to respond a lot
quicker.

  Thank you.

     Bo