Sender:Bo
Date/Time:2004-Sep-21 14:18:00
Subject:Re: From Los Angeles

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: From Los Angeles Bo 2004-Sep-21 14:18:00
Chuck,

Hans explained the mistake to me (at least I think I understood it
correctly) and I have changed how it works, would you mind trying
that link again? :-)

http://www.bophoto.com/panos/

Though, those birds never did become much more than a blur.  I left
them in becuase it is really their area and they do belong... But I
was tempted to pull one of my still shots of a similar group and
replace them. :-)

      Bo