Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2011-Mar-21 12:05:00
Subject:Re: object movie

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: object movie Hans Nyberg 2011-Mar-21 12:05:00
On Mar 21, 2011, at 8:26 AM, Andrew Varlamov wrote:

> >I chose to upload a QTVR object movie for limits. What about Flash?
> >If I were to prepare a Flash object movie, I don't see a way to
> >upload it on the prep server.
> My experience displays that Pat Swovelin can translate QTVR object into Flash -
> http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp609/html/AndrewVarlamo...
>
> But, You need to pass him slides (in JPG or TIF format).

Sorry but what do you mean here.

The link above shows it as a quicktime movie. Also if you  say that you prefer Flash. I guess thats how the pages are setup. It displays the Quicktime movie for both if you have it when it can not use flash.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
Panoramas.dk< http://www.panoramas.dk&gt;  Features Fullscreen 360 Panoramas from the best VR Photographers in the world
email:  #removed#