Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2011-Mar-21 21:41:00
Subject:Re: object movie

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: object movie Hans Nyberg 2011-Mar-21 21:41:00
On Mar 21, 2011, at 8:46 PM, Andrew Varlamov wrote:

> Pat really produced Flash version of Angels QT Movie from my images in june 2009
> , please look at
> http://pan-o-ramas.com/temp/andrew_varlamov/ .

There is no problem doing Flash Object VR

Its the way it has been done for many years,
The one you have is an a Pano2VR object VR which is very easy to do.

KRPano , the viwer used by WWP also supports Flash ObjectVR.
Its very easy to do . You just drop the images on a droplet app and thats it.

Hans

Hans Nyberg
Panoramas.dk< http://www.panoramas.dk&gt;  Features Fullscreen 360 Panoramas from the best VR Photographers in the world
email:  #removed#