Sender:Roger D. Williams
Date/Time:2012-Mar-26 03:25:00
Subject:Re: cool new smartphone remote for SLR cameras $50

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: cool new smartphone remote for SLR cameras $50 Roger D. Williams 2012-Mar-26 03:25:00
Erik, I see many requests for preassembled and tested "Smartrig21" units
on his site but no replies indicating that these are now available. Does
he in fact sell complete units? And if so at about what price level? I am
thinking that this unit, combined with the El Cheapo Lomograph rotator
might be good for pole panoramas--something I am feeling ready to play
with.