Sender:luca vascon
Date/Time:2013-Feb-11 08:07:00
Subject:Re: discussion of the future of the WWP

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: discussion of the future of the WWP luca vascon 2013-Feb-11 08:07:00
Well, yahoo does not really require you to have yahoo mail or similar. The
one we have now looks like a good compromise. A permeable border.
Better solutions? Maybe, but not as cost effective as the present one. We
could put up a site with vbullettin or similar, mails and 3ds will be in "a
place in the web you have to go to" and not such an easy thing in the
mailbox. But they would be better "linkable from" FB twitter g+ etc. more
wwp and less yahoo. And could be integrated with wwp site and images.
(easy, in words, but would require a lot of effort I think).
Not sure it is a really viable solution, it would require a lot of energy
and volunteering. I mean, in addiction to what is currently done by a lot
of us. I do not know if it is feasable,  but moving habits and costumes
when things work, for putting icing on cake is not always a good idea...

--
Luca Vascon.
--

www.officinepanottiche.com