Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2013-Sep-29 14:43:00
Subject:Re: WWP testing uploaded panorama - viewed in new page ERR

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP testing uploaded panorama - viewed in new page ERR Caroling Geary 2013-Sep-29 14:43:00
I'm awed at the work you do for WWP, Markus.
I thought you said you fixed Caroling's problem but it is still giving me the same errors. For example:
http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp1208/html/CarolingGear...

says FATAL: ../flash/krxml/CarolingGeary-5237.xml - loading error (IO Error)

I have Chrome browser Version 29.0.1547.76 on Mac. OS X 10.8.5, Flash says Chrome keeps the plug-in up to date.

The error is for all the partial panoramas before 2008.
--
Caroling - http://wholeo.net