Sender:Michel Thoby
Date/Time:2015-Sep-20 09:32:00
Subject:Re: Uploading is now open!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Uploading is now open! Michel Thoby 2015-Sep-20 09:32:00
Hi Markus,

Le 19 sept. 2015 ? 21:28, Yahoo Account #removed# [wwp] a ?crit :

> Hello Michel Thoby, Erik Krause,
>
> please try again, I've done some adjustments. It should accept files up to 20 MB now; though uploading may run into time limits rather than file size limits.
>
> If it still doesn't work, you can send me the file, or a link where I can download it, then I'll add it via FTP.
>
> -Markus

Chrome: Whatever the size of the file, about a minute after hitting the upload button I get a WWP originated  "Internal Server Error" message (that I had not got up to now).

Firefox: With the (smallish) file that I had successfully uploaded yesterday, connexion "re-initialization warning" happens rather quickly with a Firefox error message (in French). The latter includes a "re-try" button that fails to recover the situation. The connexion to the WWP site was however not totally broken: the browser return arrow command managed to redirect to the "edit frame" page.

Michel

Edit: I just discovered that despite all these warning or error message(s), the (small) new panorama version was actually uploaded at an undefined step in the above trial process. A further attempt to upload a larger version was unsuccessful but the existing (small) panorama was... not erased!